Hello Mc PvP players,
Over the past few weeks the administration team has been putting a lot of time into updating the server, and providing new features for our players. I will be using this post to inform you of some of the newest updates that we have implemented into the server. If you have any questions regarding the implemented updates, feel free to make a comment on this post relating to your concerns. If you wish to recommend something for a future implementation feel free to do so in the Forums section titled recommendations.
Lets get to it...
- New starter kit added that players will receive when logging onto the server for the first time. This kit includes Iron Armor, a Diamond Sword, a Diamond Pickaxe with unbreaking 2, 2 ender pearls and 10 Cooked pork. Players that have already logged into the server before will have the ability to use /kit start - However it will charge them $600 to use the command, which can be obtained through voting on the two links listed on the server, and in game with /vote. This kit can only be claimed once per day.
- We have added auto-refilling chests in our /Warp Wild radiation zone, with two different chests that offer different loots in them. Currently they are set to refill once every 900 seconds, but be aware that when you enter the radiation zone you will start loosing health fairly quickly (Hmm, health potions might help?).
- Donation Token System - Every time a player votes on both of the voting links you will receive two donation tokens in total, which can be used to purchase donation ranks on the donation store. Currently we only have one donation package, however additional ones will be added later. We will be adding other prizes or items that you can redeem your donation tokens on later, including God Swords, God Armor, TNT, Obsidian, Diamonds, in game money, and more. Stay Posted!
- Staff Ranks - Over the past weeks we have added a series of staff ranks, including Helper, Moderator, and Administrator. These ranks will be given out to players who are deemed worthy, and who have filled out the online Staff Application. Helpers will receieve /kick and /mute, while moderators will receive /tempban, /kick, /mute, and /jail, while Administrators will have a large platform of commands that they can use to help govern the day to day affairs of the server.
Over the past two weeks, many different updates have been added, and this is in no way a complete list, so you may find new features in game that you are not currently familiar with, and if you have any questions relating to their function, comment on this post, or make another forum post and our staff team will get back to you.
Currently Planned Features:
- Implementation of staff ranks on website
- Additional donation packages + rewards for vote tokens
- Additional staff promotions
- Creation of additional staff ranks (possibly)